· Natural ingredients in the Cold-Q natural oral spray formula have antiviral and immune enhancing properties
· Delivered by spraying to an area of viral infection
· Spraying allows for coating mucosal cells at the back of the throat
· Allows for immediate action
· To allow the direct application to a site of viral attack
· No water or pillbox necessary
· Convenient and easy to use natural throat spray
Cold-Q is an all-natural oral spray which was designed to target the site at which cold/flu viruses attack, with the objective of attacking the virus at the very early stages of development. The in vivo studies that demonstrated the potential efficacy of Cold-Q were carried out on both animals and humans.
The clinical study was carried out on 152 patients who were screened for defined symptoms of a full blown cold or flu attack. The treatment group (82) was treated with Cold-Q for 4 days. The control group (70) was given a combination of competitors’ product (acetaminophen and amantadine) and assessed as was the treated group over the 4 day treatment period. The results summarized in the chart below suggest that approximately 80% of patients were free of symptoms within two days of treatment with Cold-Q as compared to the control group which showed less than 10% response by day 3.
IN VITRO STUDIES:
Recent in vitro studies conducted by an accredited laboratory used by the National Institute of Health (NIH) demonstrated that Cold-Q shows antiviral activity against influenza A, influenza B, H1N1 and SARS. And by nature of its formulation, we believe Cold-Q also provides strong immune support.